We are always looking for good people. If you think you are the right person to work in our lab and we can help you get where you want to go, contact us and explain why you should join us. This page explains what you need to do – also if you want to do an internship in our laboratory.
If we have a specific position open, you can find it here.
- PhD student in an experimental project “The neural circuitry underlying the generation of abnormal oscillations after NMDA receptor blockade” under Dr Mark Hunt. Apply till March 4th, 2018
- Postdoc – modeling electric field propagation in the brain. Deadline: 31.03.2018
- Scientific Programmer / Research Assistant. Deadline: 31.03.2018
- Technician for in vivo electrophysiology (with a possibility of doing a PhD). Deadline: 31.03.2018
- Scientific Software Developer / PhD student (project Neuron Cofund Micronet)
- Research Assistant in Marmoset Connectome Project (INCF Seed Funding)
- Staff Scientist / Research Assistant (project Neuron Cofund Micronet)
- Staff scientist